By now, you've been inundated with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) information. You know that you need a "Whistleblower" solution. That is, SOX requires a system that employees can use to report complaints and concerns confidentially, and that makes sure those complaints are received, tracked, reported and acted on appropriately.
So, you've got a couple of decisions: do it yourself or outsource, and when to start.
There are compelling reasons to outsource - and we created Corporate Compliance Partners just for that reason. And, since we created Corporate Compliance Partners from the ground up just to assist companies with SOX compliance, we have the most comprehensive solution, our costs are competitive, we can customize to your requirements and you can be live in hours.
Firms like yours need:
- A solution that provides multiple communication methods including voice, email and web forms.
- Trained professionals receiving the communications from your employees. Professionals who recognized the difference between minor issues and issues that need attention and escalation right now.
- A provider that can reduce the risk of your company being charged with reprisal under Sarbanes-Oxley. (Just reducing this exposure - which has risks not only for companies but also subjects management personally to very substantial fines - makes outsourcing the far superior solution).
- Multilingual capability
- A provider that understands Audit Committees and how issues should be handled at the Board level.
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 coverage
In other words, here is what makes Corporate Compliance Partners (CCP) different:
- Capabilities - We are much more than a hotline service. We are Sarbanes Oxley Whistleblower Compliance Experts. For us, receiving a complaint is only the first step, the treatment process is key.
- We take out the guesswork - All complaints are analyzed by our professional staff, summarized and categorized before being routed for treatment and presentation to the Audit Committee.
- Communications - We begin with a thorough script, as it is important to gather as much information as possible during the initial contact. We also provide the ability to gather additional information if required for the treatment process and give feedback.
- Focused - Our core philosophy is risk reduction and protection for the Audit Committee and senior management.
- No conflicts or dual alliances - Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Whistleblower Compliance is our specialty, and we are experts.
- Experience - Reflected in our solutions is an understanding of the importance and balance between the Board/Audit Committee, corporate management, the independent auditors and legal counsel.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Customized Solutions - Information flow is individually tailored to meet each of our clients' needs.
- Wide variety of products and services - We provide what you need when you need it.
- "ComplyWare" a database management system and analytical tracking tool is provided to our clients.
- Confidentiality - We are independent and maintain a "no leak - security" process ensuring confidentiality and anonymity at all times, protecting our clients from possible retaliation claims.
- We are there when you need us 24/7/365 - Serious issues are reported promptly.
- Experts - We have assembled a group of experts that can be called on if a particular situation requires specialized resources.
- We Speak Their Languages - Bilingual translation services for up to 100 languages