Part of the AnswerNet Family, Corporate Compliance Partners (CCP) offers a properly balanced Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower program that limits the risks to the Audit Committee and Management
in the regulatory compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HHS-OIG Guidelines, FIDICIA, PDMA & HIPAA.
Audit Committee Risks Limited
Management Risks Limited
- CCP eliminates the potential for management filtering of allegations against management by sending directly to the Audit Committee.
- CCP assures that the Audit Committee deals with serious problems while maintaining the Whistleblower's anonymity.
Comprehensive Whistleblower Solution
- Management receives reports on all calls before the Audit Committee to avoid being blindsided by Audit Committee members.
- Management deals with substantially all calls, those that are operational in nature, keeping order to the process. Management reports resolution to the problem.
- CCP directs calls to the appropriate member of management for investigation and follow-up in accordance with instructions from client (i.e. HR issues go directly to HR, accounting issues to controller or internal audit, etc.)
- CCP assures that the Whistleblower's anonymity is maintained to avoid potential lawsuits.
- CCP brings resources to the process if necessary.
CCP's client base spans the healthcare, retail, restaurant, technology, banking, manufacturing, insurance, software, pharmaceutical, publishing and investment industries servicing over 30 countries worldwide.
- CCP has a 24hour/7day/365day call center with a robust script to guide any potential whistleblower through the call.
- CCP also handles complaints via the web, email, fax and letters.
- CCP offers English and Spanish services and supports over 150 other languages through translation services.
- CCP assures that the Whistleblower's anonymity is maintained: content that would disclose the caller's identity is edited out.
- Contact information is maintained solely within CCP and can be used to gather additional data for the company if necessary.